Our client is a global leader in the fields of consumer electronics, wireless telecommunications, home electronics, home Appliance, and Vehicle Components. Together with over 83.000 employees provides our customer quality products around the world. The vehicle part of our client is operating its own R&D, Manufacturing, and Marketing functions in 12 regions across the globe. The vehicle Company is supplying the competitive and qualified products to major customers in the automotive industry, in four categories: xEV Solution, Infotainment Devices, Safety and Convenience Devices, and Vehicle Engineering.
Places our Client are: Frankfurt/Main, Wolfsburg, München or Stuttgart
Take ownership of software architecture for automotive projects. Technical guidance to development teams worldwide
- Creating, Defining, Updating the platform architecture against the customer RFI and RFI.
- Analyze customer RFI/RFQ, map requirements to platform, allign platform to specific project.
- Collaborate with customer, global worldwide development team and developers.
- Review software architecture, software design and code.
- Recognize reuse in the organization or in the application by observing and understanding system.
- Represent the project technically including architectural solutions, issues, change requests.
- Design and maintain architecture ensuring functional / performance / modular design requirements.
- Academical degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- more years comparable work related experience. Automotive experience is preffered.
- Experience in software development and design.
- Experience with worldwide development team.
- Experience with Model Driven Development using Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody or other UML tool.
- In-depth knowledge of software architecture.
- Skills and knowledge in Object Oriented Programming, UML, Operating systems (Linux, QNX)
- Development experience with Agile, Scrum and Test Driven Development is preferred.
- Knowledge in HMI, CAN, Navigation, Radio is preferred.
- Creative, Customer focus, Proactive, Good team player
- Willingness to business travel
- Fluent German and English language skills (Spoken and Written)
Our client offer:
- A self dependent job in a dynamic and international environment
- Further training options, flexible working hours
- Motivated, strong and integrated team
Personalvermittlung: Philipp Wiedamann Telefon 0841-17500 Mobil: 0171-2617554
Hier kommen Sie zurück zu den Stellenangeboten